Hargray is expanding rapidly thanks to our amazing sales teams. They are in the forefront closing the big deals with confidence that they are competitively compensated, and you could have a part in ensuring their continued success and motivation. You will provide support in the commission administration and calculation process. You would also gain a full understanding of the customer lifecycle as you work with external collection agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update, maintain and utilize Excel and Xactly (sales compensation software) to calculate sales commissions.
- Reconcile and verify sales data for accuracy.
- Develop reports from the data warehouse and Salesforce to help with the commission calculation cycle and to help manage bad debt write-offs
- Posting and processing payments for our managed services business and external collections.
- Follow system procedures to identify and release accounts to external collections. Research and resolve customer disputes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of the department
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with little direction and great detail for accuracy within tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with developing data warehouse reports and either prior compensation or collections experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Xactly Express a plus