Junior IT Network Administrator
Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a network administrator for a contract-to-hire role located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Help with configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, wireless, VPN, QoS)
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Mid-level IT Network Administrator
Required Skills and experience:
Knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, VLANs, TCP/IP, OSPF, RIP and QoS
Experience in a multi-platform environment (various Linux/Unix distributions, virtualization, Windows server)
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Be a self-starter
Act independently to solve problems
Be creative and take advantage of new ideas
Know when to escalate
Write technical documentation
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems ([email protected]).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$0.00 - $65,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical