Junior IdAM Engineer
* Responsible for administration of Oracle products in Identity and Access Management, such as but not limited to, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), & Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
* Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
* Integrating or 'on-boarding' applications using disparate authentication and/or authorization services (i.e. Windows Active Directory, LDAP/Top Secret, internal DB, etc.) into the ICAM infrastructure to include the integration points with PIV.
* Maintain a work collaboration site or sites in which on-boarding documentation shall be obtained (This includes access to OIT CM tools of baseline code and product configuration.). This status shall provide information on current onboarding activities.
* Ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, and other COTS software configuration related to new customer requirements. This shall be an ongoing effort, as security policies, related technologies, and new credentialing rules evolve.
* Support the review existing processes and procedures and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual activities wherever possible.
* Performs installations and configurations for ICAM products - OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
* Responsible for performing patching and system updates as necessary
* Analyzes and resolves infrastructure issues between ICAM products and enterprise environments
* Interfaces with customers as needed to support onboarding activities
* Use Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to perform auditing, monitoring, load balancing, clustering, and logging with Oracle IdM products
* Create and manage LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
* Configure and Implement Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies using OAM
* Provide knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems a related field or equivalent relevant experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
0-2 years of experience with programming or web development activities.
Other Job Specific Skills
* BS Degree in Computer Science OR 2+ years of hands-on programming, development or automation experience in a software development or automation role.
* Working knowledge of identity and access management fundamentals
* Experience with and/or eagerness to learn the following: Oracle ICAM products, SailPoint and CyberArk
* Experience with and/or eagerness to work basic troubleshooting steps and end user support issues
* Willingness to support rotational on-call (after hours) with other staff members
* Knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
* Working knowledge of Linux based systems and Cloud fundamentals
* Working knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
* Ability to self-manage assigned tasks and projects
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction
* Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communicationExperience with the design and implementation of Java solutions and technical familiarity in the following areas is a plus:
* Relational databases / NoSQL
* JAVA Enterprise Edition
* Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate
* Spring Framework
* Oracle 11.2.x
* Weblogic Server 12.x
* Automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)