Junior Software Developer
As a Junior Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, develop, modify and implement web applications and/or services designed to support our client's revenue management and pricing systems. You will be the member of a team that is responsible for all aspects in the software development life cycle.
- 1+ years' experience in Java development
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and automated testing
- Understanding of enterprise application design, Angular, web applications and Service Oriented Architectures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Design, code, test and analyze software programs
- Assist in rollout of software releases
- Perform analysis to identify bug fixes based on feedback from consumers
- Research new technologies and maintain active knowledge of current industry application development trends, with a view to how these can be utilized in the environment
- Team player; works well with others and independently
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.