Junior Software Developer
As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, develop, modify and implement web applications and/or services designed to support our client's revenue management and pricing systems. You will be the member of a team that is responsible for all aspects in the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Strong working knowledge Java, SQL, object-oriented design, Agile principles and methodologies
- Understanding of Web Services, including REST/SOAP, JSON/WSDL/XML, AngularJS/NodeJS, Maven, Spring Boot or jQuery
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels within the organization
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand needs and develop solutions according to business requirements
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Assists with creation of detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates; ensures tasks and projects are completed on time and within scope
- Works with software architects to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.