This is a Junior level position. Looking for college grads with some experience in cyber security. Any security certifications are a big plus! Assignment could be extended past 6 months based on performance. Looking for a talented individual.
Candidate will be working in Cybersecurity Operations at Client's Company. Candidate will be working on several email security related projects and platforms. Daily activities will include reviewing email authentication data, meeting with stakeholders around the company related to email sending platforms being used, and providing support in the overall growth of the email security program.
- Actively participate in meetings and conversations around implementation of the email security related projects and improvements being conducted.
- Proactively propose email security improvements and stays abreast of evolving security threats.
- Collaborate with other teams throughout the organization to properly implement new security solutions.
- Provide metrics and reports related to the various platforms and tools.
- Perform primary responsibilities relating to daily operations of DMARC implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- A willingness to learn and understand new technologies that you may not be familiar with is required.
- Security+ or equivalent security certification preferred.
- Knowledge of network protocols and DNS is preferred.
- An understanding email authentication methods (SPF, DKIM, DMARC) preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00811
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE