Contract: 6 - 18 months
Hours: 2nd or 3rd shift
Pay: $17-18 an hour
Location: Lakeland, FL
Summary: Our client is a fast growing supermarket chain looking for a Junior level Network or IT administrator with experience with Cisco Wlan systems. This role will be supporting the expansion and upgrade of wireless networking in a retail environment.
Qualifications of the Junior Level Network Administrator:
- 2 years of experience in supporting desktop hardware, operating systems, desktop peripherals, applications and wireless networking infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of desktop hardware, software and related technologies
- Knowledgeable in Cisco WLAN Management systems and Access Points
- Knowledgeable on Installation and Configuration of Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- Experience supporting various wireless client platforms in an enterprise environment
- Knowledgeable with Cisco layer 2 switches (VLAN's, access and trunk ports)
- Working knowledge of DNS and related technologies
- Experience supporting wireless implementations and upgrades (preferred)
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience (desktop and network troubleshooting)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience
Related Keywords: Network administration, network administrator, Cisco, WLan.