Junior Operations Engineer
West Chester, PA
As a Junior Operation Engineer you would be responsible for evolving internal IT services for reliability, agility, and user experience. You would be apart of the Operation Team which focus is supporting enterprise infrastructure, including both on-premise and cloud-based solutions. We are looking for a Junior Operation Engineer to help support with cloud migrations, deployments, and builds.
If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related major
- Familiarity of Office 365, Active Directory specifically
- Experience working with or knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Knowledgeable of Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) and mail flow solutions
- Familiarity with various Skype roles including IM, conferencing and group chat
- Documentation skills for configuration, change and incident management
- Work on creating a more efficient voice, video, and wireless collaboration for employees
- Support Senior Engineers based on the amount of volume the team faces
- Assists in the deployment, migration, and switch of new cloud computing services
- Work closely with technical resources for deployments
- Execute technology research and take a role in evolving the enterprise Workplace IT Experience platform
- Supporting enterprise services including Enterprise Email, Skype for Business and Directory Services in a large enterprise infrastructure
- Help to drive standardization and service focused instrumentation.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.