LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
- Support the Commercial Operations team on the delivery of digital capabilities with a focus on websites and mobile enabled applications.
- Gather and estimate IT related requirements for all projects.
- Manage IT required deliverables with service delivery partners and across the IT organizational landscape.
- Accountable for IT support of the development, testing and launch phases of all projects.
- Act as escalation point for production issues for supported applications.
- Strong digital implementation background.
- Background working in or with a regulated industry. BioPharma is a plus.
- Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environments.
- Strong project/program management skills. PMP is a plus.
- Ability to partner and build sustaining relationships with internal and external marketing and technical organizations.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and facilitation skills to forge consensus among competing clients on critical and time sensitive issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at various levels of the organization.
- Experience with performing analytical tasks, ensuring completion on time, on budget and with high quality results.
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
- Systems development life cycle experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience managing sites developed with Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Agile development experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years of Project Management, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and Business Analysis experience.
- 0-2 years JIRA, Salesforce, Service Now and Workfront experience.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01021
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE