SkillStorm is seeking Junior Software Developers in the Charlotte, NC Area.
Please keep in mind that one application will suffice per candidate regardless of the opportunity you apply to. The recruiter will ensure to cover all options available to you as they review your application.
Do you want to accelerate your tech career? Do you want to shape the future of programming? Do you want to work for a company that makes your professional development their number one priority?
SkillStorm is one of the nation’s fastest-growing I.T. Services Companies. We have been providing technology consulting since 2002. SkillStorm works with high growth companies, including many of the elite Fortune 500 and has been setting the standard for customer service in the industry since its inception.
Technology is changing rapidly as is demand for professionals with new tech skills. SkillStorm understands this and we invest in our people to make sure they are skilled in the latest technologies. We believe that collaboration creates the best outcomes.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree (preference of Computer Science and Engineering)
- 2-4 years of experience
- Excellent problem solver
- Possess a thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Solid introductory familiarity of MS SQL
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Strong Communicator)
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent status
- SkillStorm is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfer.
Where we stand out:
- Competitive Salary
- Enterprise level technology training and certification
- The opportunity to work Fortune 500 companies
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuous mentorship and support