Junior Software Engineer (Java)
Start Date- ASAP
As the Java Developer you will work on the Order Management Systems team to develop, support, and administer cutting edge retail applications. You will also have the opportunity to diagnoses functional, data and technical integration issues. You will work with a highly collaborative team on a variety of enterprise projects. A strong understanding of object oriented programming is required as well as the aptitude to pick up new programming languages. If this sounds like you, please keep reading and apply below!
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Java development experience
• XML technology experience (XML, XSLT, XPath)
• Basic SQL experience
• Basic Web Service knowledge
• Source Code Control experience (Git, SVN, etc.)
• Ability to quickly learn Application Data model.
• Strong knowledge of relational database design and support.
• Troubleshoots Java/J2EE eCommerce Order Management Systems application to ensure stable operations.
• Supports applications functionality in support of business requirements.
• Implements data integrity, quality assurance, and system administration functions.
• Tests and implements system upgrades/patches, enhancements, and bug fixes.
• Collaborates with other programmers to ensure the data integration architecture is aligned with business requirements and technical needs.
• Provides on-going operational support and development of the technology infrastructure in line with the growing and changing needs of the business.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.