West Chester, PA
Pay Rate - $25.00 - $28.00/hr (Depending on Experience)
As the Junior Software Engineer you will be responsible for planning, designing, building, monitoring, and supporting new and existing software and web applications in a 24x7x365 global environment. You will document all development activity working in an Agile team working aggressively in 2-week sprints.
If you are interested, please apply below!
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
- Must have experience in Java and SQL.
- Nice to have experience in Oracle, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Cloud Foundry), AppDynamics, Kibana, GoCD, Ansible.
- Display knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in specified engineering specialty.
- Design new software and web applications, support applications under development, and enhances current applications.
- Develops and Tests software for existing and new applications.
- Assists in the roll-out and monitoring of software releases.
- Evaluate and plans software designs, test results and technical manuals.
- Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Participates in researching, writing, and editing of documentation and technical requirements, including sequence diagrams, software designs, demos, acceptance criteria, test results, technical manuals, monitoring plans, support strategies, and any retrospective recommendations.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THIS TEAM:
- Technical Training to provide accelerated impact to team's initiatives
- Ability to grow within an industry leading Telecom Company
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to directly impact customers
- Ongoing professional and technical training
- Collaborative team environment
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.