This Software Engineer will be responsible for development and testing of the services that comprise the back-office platform for a Fortune 50 company. Edits new and existing applications. Implements, testing, and debugging defined software components. Documents all development activity. As an Software Engineer, you would work under the guidance from senior-level engineers on designs and implementation. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in the testing aspect of the SDLC.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Assists in the design, development, testing and implementation of software applications
- Develop test cases, and conduct visual and functional testing based on project requirements
- Properly document all test cases, bugs and remediation as required for the project team
- Work with different (technical and non-technical) teams to design tech solution
- Drive the optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality
- Ensure design is well documented.
- Assist in the rollout of software releases.
- Diagnose performance issues.
- Propose and implement code improvements.
- Perform analysis to identify bug fixes based on feedback from consumers.
- Team player; works well with others and independently
- 6 months - 1 year of application development experience for an enterprise level company
- Understanding of Agile methodology - ideally in a work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or a related field
- Testing experience is a plus/Interest in testing (open to learning automated testing)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Technical Training to provide accelerated impact to team's initiatives
- Ability to grow within an industry leading Telecom Company
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Ongoing professional and technical training
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan,
- Weekly Pay Checks
- Paid time off for Holidays
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.