Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a company located in Northern Illinois for a junior developer with experience working in SQL and documentation experience.
The junior UI developer will work with development teams to create documentation using SQL programming technologies along with some Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Work with the business users to understand the requirements of the businesses document templates
- Recommend more efficient use of data fields or implementation of logic in the documents when appropriate
- Program the document templates using the specific documentation software
- Troubleshoot document issues
- Update wizards for the business users when appropriate based on document changes
- Update process templates per business management request
- Review and translate business’ report requests to technical specifications for the Report Developers
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL
- HTML and CSS skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to the smallest details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems that may arise in documents
- Ability to prioritize and manage requests originating from multiple sources and occurring parallel to each other
- Ability to think logically
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Samantha Clements at IBS ([email protected]) . Local candidates are preferred.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees regardless of assignment duration. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$0.00 - $45.00 /Hour
IT & Technical