Responsible for providing first level support in a 24 x 7 Network Operations Center (NOC) environment. The position requires monitoring of system, network and application elements to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Analyze, review and inspect findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action as well as coordinate problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs
- Maintain records of performance reports
- Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and you will be required to recommend modifications to eliminate future problems
- The use of modern technology and computers are extensively used to produce and analyze designs; to simulate and test how a machine, structure, or system operates; to generate specifications for parts; and to monitor product quality and control process efficiency
- Integrate, perform first level test, operate, trouble-shoot at the top level and have software monitoring experience
- Troubleshooting/resolving level 1 tickets and escalating to level 2 if needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Ability to interface well with external customers in person, via telephone and e-mail
- Team player skills
- High School Diploma
- 3 years previous service in a help desk position.
- Experience with writing procedures/technical materials is preferred
- Experience with Kaseya VSA 9.2 monitoring tools is a plus
- Solar Winds Orion monitoring tool experience is a plus
- Experience with hands-on integration and operation of electronic equipment, understanding of communication and networking technologies
- 2-4 year Technical Degree
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.