Kronos Configuration Analyst
Our Manufacturing Client with a worldwide presence is looking for a Lead Kronos Configuration Analyst to work onsite in their Headquarters in Atlanta-GA.
- As the Kronos Configuration Analyst, you will develop Kronos solutions to support all of the company's locations and operations.
- The Kronos Configuration Analyst will standardize all teams/locations to Kronos 7.0 Classic View.
- Heavily focused on Kronos configuration to support company goals, standards, and policies.
- Create documentation to support the system configuration and ongoing changes.
- Provide 3rd level support for escalated and advanced Kronos problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related Degree.
- 7+ years of experience working with Kronos Workforce Central Software System.
- Expertise in Kronos Version 7.0 and 8.0 in Attendance modules.
- Expertise in the configuration of Kronos software.
- High resolution as Tier III support for all escalated Kronos issues.
- Solid experience partnering with business teams to standardize Kronos across all locations.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to speak in French would be a plus.
No OPT OR CPT resources. No sponsorships are available for this role. CTC or Third-Party Candidates are welcome to apply.Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71650 when responding to this ad.