Title: Kronos Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long Term
- The Senior Software Engineer will provide technical guidance and perform implementation tasks related to strategic improvements in Workforce solution products.
- The primary system is Kronos Workforce Central version 8.1.
- Familiarity with other products in the workforce management domain including Kronos Workforce Dimensions and competing products is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with other systems associated with Human Capital Management is desirable.
- System integration experience is required.
- The Senior Software Engineer should be familiar with workforce management concepts, including time off accruals, time/pay codes, workforce scheduling, and attendance/leave management.
- In addition to solution design and implementation, the Senior Software Engineer may be required to review code produced by other Team members or external suppliers.
Thanks & regards,
Resource Development Manager