LAMP Stack Developer
- Implement high-level requirements and to produce robust solutions, within predefined timelines, and scope limitations
- Participate in customer support processes.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Experience with Linux OS
- Familiar with source control; preferably Git
- Proficient in presenting/communicating to business and IT team(s)
- Must have excellent application development skills and proven track record delivering well designed and simple solutions in a complex environment
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development, technology concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must have proven advanced experience using and migrating to leading technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is a must. Flexible with day-to-day work.
$60,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions