BCForward is currently seeking highly LAN Administrator/Associate for our client based in Indianapolis, IN
- Position: LAN Administrator/Associate
- Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Anticipated Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months (Possibility of extension)
- Duties include working in the Deployment Room checking in old LTs and and accessories, cleaning and testing old PC equipment, imaging PCs, loading software, and configuring PCs.
- May require working to wipe drives in old PCs or working in the warehouse unboxing PCs.
- Tracking inventory and helping with physical inventory of Deployment Room.
- Updating job order database and closing out job orders
- Assisting techs picking up PC equipment by scanning out the job orders
- Check in and clean used PC hardware
- Assist with clean up and organizing PC Deployment Room
- Assist with imaging new PCs
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- PC Hardware knowledge
- A+ Certification preferred but not required
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131522 when responding to this ad.