Role: LMS Admin
Location: Plano / DC
As a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator, you will successfully build and maintain our new LMS. You will work closely with Instructional Designers (ISDs), marketing technology, and other internal product and policy SMEs across the enterprise to execute our learning strategy in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a desire to share LMS knowledge with others and drive continuous improvement opportunities that optimize the user experience. In addition, you'll support future-focused enhancements, aligning with core B2B and B2C learning initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, experience in a LMS admin role, and is already familiar with Docebo.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
Under general supervision, you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a roadmap and learning agenda for the successful onboarding and integration of new LMS by coordinating inputs from key internal stakeholders and our supplier.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the LMS by collaborating with a team of learning and development professionals.
- Foster communication with other marketing system admins, internal stakeholders and technical partners to discuss project specifications, deliverables and key milestones.
- Provide proactive consulting to influence best practices in project and training delivery.
- Create LMS objects including but not limited to; Curriculums, Learning Assignments, Online Training, Deep links, Dynamic and Static Groups, Certifications and Tests/Assessments.
- Monitor and offer solutions related to reoccurring issues, system, data or process gaps.
- Utilize data to make informed recommendations on enhancements, while also providing analysis and reporting to stakeholders on learner performance and training effectiveness.
- Test and upload LMS objects, identifying opportunities or as assigned, and maintain/version existing objects as needed.
- Participate in feature/functional testing as new enhancements are released. Coordinate implementation and document standard work.
- Provide functional and technical support to prevent/resolve online learning content issues, including but not limited understanding SCORM, AICC, xAPI, HTML and browser support standards for eLearning.
- Develop and maintain standardized documentation on LMS operational processes and procedures to ensure comprehensive LMS governance model.
- Deliver functional and technical support for other LMS users and content creators.
- Develop relationships with LMS vendors to escalate feature requests, issue resolution, bug reports, and miscellaneous feedback. Track progress of escalation to completion.
- Proactively develop new skills in alignment with LMS functionality, features, and tools; test release functionality, educate internal stakeholders on functionality and determine implementation plans.
- Make recommendations for future improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience.
- Some travel may be required to support in-person meetings and/or trainings (~20%)
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Education Technology, Education Administration, Instructional Design, or a related field is preferred
- 8-10 years of related experience, ideally with remote learners
- 10 years of Learning Management administration
- Experience with Docebo or similar LMS.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully integrate and onboard new LMS
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with internal partners to help develop strategic solutions to business needs
- Experience creating, managing and disseminating communications through a LMS and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team environment, while adapting to competing priorities
- Analytical approach to successfully measure the effectiveness of learning objects, programs, and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate/present to instructional designers, enterprise technical staff, executives, and end users