The job will involve general GxP training administration, including working within the Learning Management System; responding to questions and user requests; managing study specific training, assisting in set-up of training items and classes (e.g. creating training items and classes in the LMS, scheduling rooms, etc.), set-up of user accounts and other training administrative duties as assigned.
- Support Developments learning management system to administer the LMS, contribute to the learning technology strategy, and focus on continual improvement and innovation.
- Monitoring the GxP training admin mailbox and answering questions.
- Monitoring and processing of Training Request Forms within the LMS.
- Supporting the work of other Training Wire Admins to ensure compliance and correctness of entries and processes.
- Identify and track success metrics for learning solutions to improve performance and impact business outcomes.
- Work with managers to identify learning and knowledge sharing opportunities for their staff to increase productivity and performance.
- Support the establishment and publish standards for the LMS and learning content.
- Lead and support continual improvement activities.
- Bachelors degree in Education, Adult Learning, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years GCP/GLP experience working with an LMS (ComplianceWire a plus).
- Demonstrated experience with Learning Management Systems and Document Management Systems
- Experience working in a regulated environment with strong knowledge of ICH/GxP and regulatory requirements.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with senior leadership and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities under strict and dynamic deadlines.
- Must be able to organize information in a consistent and readily retrievable manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong experience in Microsoft Suite
Is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge - like internet technology
Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or the organization
Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside
Good at focused listening
Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
Is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it
Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches