plans, builds, operates and owns an extensive portfolio of neutral-host, multi-operator
distributed wireless networks (DAS, Small Cell and WIFI) throughout North America which are leased to
mobile service providers. Company owns and manages fiber networks, both dark fiber and optical
network solutions. Company owns and operates carrier-class 24x7x365 network operations centers.
The Service Assurance function has the responsibility to the commission,
monitor, operate and maintain the distributed networks and network assets in our portfolio to carriergrade
network availability, performance and security SLAs.
As an integral part of our Network Operations team, the LTE NOC Engineer is focused on providing
support for mission-critical services to ensure the uninterrupted flow of all data and services for our LTE
* Provide support of wireless networking infrastructure by interfacing directly with customers,
customer NOCs, field service partners and OEMs.
* Proactively monitor, resolve applications, remotely configure, manage and troubleshoot the
network and central offices for trouble resolution.
* Respond to NOC alerts in a timely manner and initiate a network element system/subsystem
interaction to restore network service.
* Coordinate trouble resolution with field personnel, Engineering personnel, NOC management team,
and vendor support teams.
* Make decisions and take actions to prevent network interruptions and service degradation. Work
chronic issues as defined by management.
* Act as a first-level escalation point of contact. Assist other technicians with their technical
development in the use of monitoring tools, network structure and theory.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, internal and external teams.
* Support the development of standards related to Network Operations processes, tools and best
* Identify, coordinate and document preventive, proactive and corrective maintenance requirements.
* Develop and verify Method of Procedure (MOP) documentation for activities to be performed in a
* Perform troubleshooting, technical support and technical problem resolution.
* Ability to effectively communicate complex problems, issues, and solutions to customers, vendors,
partners and peers.
* Coordinating assigned projects and managing to completion.
* Identify, collect, and report Key metrics to senior leadership.
* Provide incident review and analysis requests to determine root cause and future mitigation.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.