ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Lab System Engineer' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 6 - month contract opportunity and is located in Devens, MA. Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Lab System Engineer
- benchtop instrumentation applications - Support
- Pharmaceutical/ Pharma Labs
- Technical Support
Position: Lab System Engineer
Work Location: Devens, MA 01434
Duration: 6 Months Contract
* Provide support and enhancements for the administration of benchtop instrumentation applications, PC hardware, and IT administrative tools within a GxP environment. Support would encompass various instrument types such as ViCell, SoloVPE, Cary60, and Spectramax plate readers throughout the site which include laboratory and manufacturing buildings.
* Lead or provide supporting activities within the quality management system (Trackwise & Infinity)
* Liaison with global partners within the XXX'S organization to align on solutions and implementation plans for benchtop instrumentation and performs system installations, configurations, administrative and support functions including system validation lifecycles and training.
* Provide ownership of assets and utilize XXX'S systems to support changes, incidents, problems, and asset management activities for the support of benchtop equipment and lab and quality systems.
* Execute and update documentation for the support of benchtop equipment and lab and quality systems to ensure assets are reliable, accessible, and secure.
* Ensure alignment with XXX directives and industry guidelines for applications.
* Execute and lead multiple projects and technical work assignments as a point of contact for project stakeholders.
* Provide local administrative support and liaison with global partners for the site quality systems and quality control supporting applications completing tasks such as application periodic reviews, user access reviews, and account administration.
* Provide digital plant subject matter expertise (SME), to multi-function teams, advises operations on application configurations, data integrity, and cyber security.
* Execute on technology improvements and efficiency opportunities to improve business and compliance.
* Support administration of quality and laboratory applications including their software development life cycle activities and technical support.
Thanks and regards,
P: (+1) 303-481-5170
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant