We are looking for a Laboratory Technician, Lab Technician, Quality Control Technician who will perform a variety of routine laboratory operations in a quality assurance or research setting under direct supervision. This is an entry level position and requires no prior experience.
Pay: 14/hour on W2 (all inclusive.)
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 11:15 pm – 7:45 am (Sunday to Friday)
Location: Delaware, OH
- Duties usually consist of making measurements, performing several routine quantitative and qualitative biological or chemical analytical tests according to standard procedures.
- Assists higher level technicians in setup of laboratory equipment and in recording data for experiments and procedures.
- Requires knowledge in using various instruments to prepare for and perform tests.
- Performs routine and safety program checks and preventive maintenance on instruments.
Must haves / Qualification:
- A high school education or equivalent.