ACS group has an immediate need for a Lab Technician with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 12 months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Plano, TX. Our client is a leading IT company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: MS office, Lab Equipment, Chemistry, Material Science and Metallurgy
- Translate test requests into actual sample prep, equipment set up, data collection and reporting
- Conduct part and material evaluations to ensure the results meet the expectations of the requesting group
- Maintain, comply, and support Lab Safety requirements and workplace organization standards
- Utilize standardized work methods and machine operating procedures to conduct evaluations
- Support the adherence to the annual budget
- Support lab equipment general maintenance, preventative maintenance and calibration chemistry, material Science and metallurgy background.
- Overtime required.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with Engineering as well as other technical support groups
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel)
- Experience operating highly sensitive analytical lab equipment
- Ability to use technical standards and drawing systems such as ASTM, ISO or industry to complete raw material testing
- Capable of working in enclosed, environmentally controlled spaces
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)