LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for the successful management of all horizontal land development activity for multiple Lennar residential communities #CB
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and drives the timely construction of all land development infrastructure.
- Responsible for the development and execution of construction schedules, budgets and cost controls.
- Oversees all development purchasing activities, including, bidding, contracting, and invoice processing.
- Management, administration and technical oversight of trade partners;
- Review of trade partner deliverables, including proposals/bids, insurance compliance, cost estimates, applicable certifications, timely pay applications, and contract documents/change orders.
- Assist in obtaining all required development permits and approvals from municipal and other government and regulatory entities. Attend and present at meetings and public hearings, when applicable.
- Master and strategically execute Civil Plans.
- Supervise and coordinate with outside consultants including land planners, engineers, and landscape architects, in preparation of required construction plans and applications.
- Assist in regulatory compliance of all land development activities.
- Provide due diligence support for new land acquisitions, including assistance with the preparation of development budgets and timelines.
- Support all Divisional departments as needed during the life of a community.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Undergraduate college degree required, preferably in a major related to construction management or engineering or other technical area of study.
- Strong financial and budgeting background.
- Five (5) – Ten (10) years of related experience, including strong experience in land development.
- Supporting experience required in development agreements, reimbursement agreements, purchase and sales contracts, and entitlement matters.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Advanced PC skills, including use of Excel, Word, and project scheduling. CAD experience a plus.
- Strong verbal, analytical, and writing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Local real estate knowledge helpful.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- onstructive feedback
- Team player