Seeking Land Development Project Manager!
The Project Manager will meet client needs and achieve project profitability by representing us in all communications with the client, communicating with management, and assembling & managing project teams and progresses.
- Establish annual Project Manager business plan.
- Establish project objectives.
- Ensure contractual relationship with client.
- Determine project status.
- Establish the project plan:
- Determine timeframes, budgets, staffing, and project schedule.
- Organize project team:
- Assemble and direct team members.
- Assign responsibilities.
- Forecast workload shortages and overages.
- Negotiate and contract with approved sub-consultants.
- Establish and achieve financial objectives.
- Approve work product.
- Foster relationship with client.
- Develop future business
- Ensure project team performance:
- Coach, counsel, and mentor team members.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Communicate with team members and management.
- Ensure project and client communications:
- Maintain project inputs in Vision
- Ensure product quality and reputation.
- Achieve performance objectives.
- Intervene, as needed, to assure project objectives.
- Contribute to team effort to accomplish team-driven results as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must illustrate initiative and resourcefulness.
- Workload management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental, Land Planning, Land Surveying or equivalent.
- Professional License(s) is preferred. Examples include the following:
- Three plus years of experience in Civil Engineering, Environmental, Land Planning, Survey, or related field.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Vision as a project management tool.
- Experience managing and mentoring other employees.
- Experience with Civil 3D
Qualified candidates may send resumes directly to Ryan: email@example.com or apply through the link.