Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for investigating various components of due diligence analysis. #CB
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a lead role in the financial analysis inherent to quarterly and annual Division Business Plans summarizing actual and projected financial performance for the Division and each Division asset
- Prepare gross revenues, profit margins, sources and uses of funds and related distribution projections, cash flow forecasts, break-even analysis, cost-basis and cost-of-sales analysis, return-on-assets, and internal rate of return
- Assist in financial feasibility analysis for each of the Division’s acquisitions opportunities
- Prepare underwriting proformas and related financial documentation for each asset acquired by Division
- Perform asset sales pricing analysis (e.g., residual value analysis) and formulate/analyze financial deal points for each of the Division’s disposition opportunities
- Recommend price/profit participation structures, price escalations/option payment schedules, interest rates, etc.
- Implement and maintain a computerized financial proforma model for community planning (versus formal accounting and reporting) purposes.
- In close cooperation with other management associates, “game” alternative business planning scenarios leading to a recommended “optimum” financial plan
- Perform liaisons role with our Corporate Finance “customers” to ensure that the Division is adhering to all financial strategies and related procedures and is providing financial analysis data in a manner that ensures easy use
- Maintain market analysis database for use in project feasibility analysis
- Understand competitive market by visiting sites as required and collate and analyze competitive pricing, features, costs, etc.
- Assist in Greenfolder process by preparation of vestacalcs, and other charts, graphs and reports as required
- Formulate budgets for assigned programs/projects and administer related vendor contracts, change orders, check requests and invoices. Prepare and periodically update annual objectives, budges, and scheduled
- Assist with and manage development contracts, proposals and other documents required for vendors regarding due diligence.
- Development/Entitlement budgeting.
- Research approvals/permits, zoning, engineering plans, improvement estimates, off-site component/contribution, and building costs
- Review and prepare market information
- Assist in preparation of due diligence reports
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in land development
- Valid Driver’s license and a good driving record
- Computer expertise, including word-processing, spreadsheet analysis, project scheduling and data management software
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to collaborate and work in team setting
- Must be detail oriented, through and precise.