Responsible for coordinating with all agencies, internal departments and outside consultants to achieve desired development goals. Reports to director or higher-level position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for acquisition due diligence and preparation of corporate submittal documents.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing input from division executives regarding site planning and design.
- Responsible for obtaining entitlements on new communities.
- Responsible for obtaining, preliminary and final plats, civil engineering, landscape architecture and utility construction documents on new communities.
- Supervise and coordinate with architects, engineers, landscape architects, soils and environmental engineers, and other consultants in preparation of required development applications and approvals.
- Responsible for obtaining required permits from local jurisdictions and utilities in support of land development.
- Review all plans and specifications from a cost perspective, while identifying areas that warrant detailed review and value engineering.
- Liaison between Lennar trade partners, consultants and private, public and quasi-public agencies for any area that needs resolution and to exchange valuable information.
- Provide support and information to the other departments within the Division
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in community entitlement and homebuilding process, some public agency experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in the field of Construction Management, Urban Design, Business, Engineering or related course study
- Advanced PC skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities; strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines concurrently
- Valid driver’s license
- Accepts constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard, calculator and telephone equipment. May operate a motor vehicle.