Title: Lead / Sr DevOps Engineer (Docker/Kubernetes)
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 1 year
Need good experience in Kubernetes, Dockers, Ansible and CI/CD
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be an integral member of the DevOps team whose responsibility includes prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable container orchestration solution based on Docker and Kubernetes.
• Ensure the container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) based on open source technologies is regularly maintained and released to production without any downtime
• Increase the effectiveness, reliability and performance of container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) by identifying and measuring key indicators, making changes to the production systems in an automated way and evaluating the results
• Ensure that the container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) is maintained properly by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, performance and system health.
• Design and implement required failover mechanisms within the Docker/Kubernetes ecosystems
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the Docker and Kubernetes environment
• Develop and maintain automated processes, tools, and documentation in support of Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration platform
• 10 + years of experience in the field of data center infrastructure management (UNIX/Docker/ Kubernetes/ Microservices)
• Good Jenkins, Ansible Experience
• Well versed with CI/CD
• Must be well versed in generic administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on Docker and Kubernetes platform
Director - Resource Development