Top 3 Skills:
- 3+ Years of Experience leading a team of A/V installers. The team size will be 4-6 people.
- 5+ Years Experience Installing Audio Visual equipment to include speakers, projectors, and screens.
- Preferred to have a CST certification.
Program overview: The Enterprise Classroom Programs establishes a modernized classroom that typically converts a resident analog classroom into a digital environment. These classrooms support most instructional technology capability requirements associated with resident training and education courses and Programs of Instruction. These classrooms promote efficiencies and maximize the effectiveness of Soldier training. Modernization may include any combination of hardware, software, facilities, and communications linked to a local or DoD network or the Global Information Grid. The Enterprise Classroom Programs provide a training infrastructure that supports standardization, compatibility, interoperability, scalability, accountability, and sustainability of classrooms across TRADOC Schools and Centers. The Contractor shall design the technology solution, provide system integration, acquire hardware and software, install, test and provide instructors/users/maintainers with training to support technology usages. The training will demonstrate classroom capability for delivery of multimedia training, audio video presentations, and VTT.
* As an Technical Operations-Installation Technician you will be performing the following responsibilities:
* As the Pragmatics Technical Operations-Installation Technician, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
* In-depth technical experience, certified systems installation expertise and excellent customer relations skills.
* The position will involve leading an AV install team of three to install audio-visual systems, including LCD/DLP/ projection systems, cabling and terminating video/audio systems, and installing components such as wall plates, speakers, cameras and projection screens.
* Ability to read and implement design plans and trouble-shoot audio, video, and control systems problems is a must.
* Formalized training on major brands of audio visual systems and components highly desired.
* Related experience in similar industries will be considered.
* The successful candidate must be driven to motive team members in completing quality work on time; be hard working and adaptable in working in a fast paced environment.
* Added requirements include computer proficiency, a clean driving record and being a real team player.
* InfoComm CTS certification preferred
* Audio DSP platform certification preferred (Examples: Biamp, Polycom)
* Control system platform certification preferred (Examples: AMX, Crestron, Extron)
* Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet)
* Trustworthy and dependable; professional in appearance
* Team oriented leader who can complete top-quality AV installations
* Highly motivated to ensure mission success
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree (electrical or engineering) or High School Diploma with experience
* Installation experience of 1 years in AV industry or related field
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.