Lead Application Software Engineer
Full-time opportunity for a Lead Application Software Engineer, in this role you will be responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- 5+ years of related experience. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
- Experience with Health Care applications development and design is preferred.
- Experience with Angular 8.0, Node.js, GO Lang, MongoDB, GIT, cloud, containerization, orchestration, and Scrum strongly preferred. Ability to learn new technologies as needed required.
- Work with team of 5-8 junior and senior level software developers in defining, writing, testing, and promoting working code for review, feedback, and acceptance by others.
- Promote and evolve SDLC best practices and drive continuous improvement of software engineering methods, standards, and processes
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70293 when responding to this ad.