Lead Application Support Analyst
Our client is seeking a Lead Application Support Analyst to provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship across internal onshore and offshore team resources.
Responsibilities of the Lead Application Support Analyst:
- Coordinate across extended internal IT support teams to facilitate efficient triaging and resolving of application issues across a portfolio of applications.
- Deal with major incidents, as well as integrally involved in monitoring, deployment, vulnerability management, and change management procedures.
- Support patching and verification schedules.
- Cover 24x7 support function. 24x5 from office & 24xWeekend on-call.
Requirements of the Lead Application Support Analyst:
- 5-7+ years of experience in related field; Experience with Incident Management Processes.
- ITIL or other service-oriented certification strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux, Java, IIS, Apache servers.
- Ability to debug and analyze windows, web server and application logs.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple systems.
- MUST be ready to work in shifts covering 24x5 in office and weekend on-call.
- Experience with: .Net framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Design patterns, JAVA.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74282 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.