Lead Business Analyst
As the Business Analyst, you will play a key role in streamlining processes for the data quality control and analysis pertaining to multiple high-profile applications and data sources in compliance with the CCPA. You will contribute strategic oversight and guide processes supporting the IT commercial sector of a large pharmaceutical and consumer goods company in New Jersey.
You will work directly with application owners supporting over 100 websites and 2,000 systems to identify data trends and/or discrepancies with the purpose of providing business-oriented insights for your team.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
• 3-5 years related work experience is required (ie, Business Analysis)
• Effective prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously working independently or in a team environment
• Strong knowledge of databases, process flows and relational database concepts (SQL, Oracle)
• Consumer goods industry experience
• Experience utilizing Jira is preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Provide recommendations and lead discussions with 15+ commercial application owners to understand business gaps, provide analytical solutions and execute implementation plans
• Facilitate and drive resolution of Jira tickets related to data quality and storage
• Partner with application owners to help draft business process design and documentation for various workstreams in compliance with CCPA
• Responsible for managing processes and conducting database lookups for over 2,000 systems
What's in it for you?
• Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
• Access to new, cutting edge technologies in an enterprise environment
• Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
• Weekly paychecks
• Onsite cafeteria
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.