Lead Enterprise Data Architect
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
We are currently looking for a Lead Enterprise Data Architect to sit in either our Rockville, MD, Bedford, MA, Naperville, IL or NYC offices. Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in one of these offices.
As a Lead Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining and executing enterprise data architecture, strategy, and integration required to effectively and efficiently support organizational strategy. The role will task you to provide strategic direction in the development of the enterprise data strategy, partnering across the enterprise to align with future-state business goals and objectives.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Build and maintain an information-sharing strategy for the organization and ensure it supports key enterprise initiatives and strategies, such as enterprise application integration, service oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, pattern-based strategy, and big data solutions.
- Oversee a team of dedicated technology inclined professionals in the execution of data governance, metadata management, data quality and analytics
- Provide technical and architectural direction to enterprise projects that improves overall product quality and maximizes utilization of project resources
- Maintain reference architecture specific to architectural governance and application roadmap
- Design and execute on-prem and cloud portable Data Lake solution
- Provide Data Integration and Engineering solutions to Cloud-based and On-prem Machini Learning initiatives
- Set up, manage and lead data governance and data/application steward programs.
- Manage the architectural data governance tools and process on behalf of the department.
- Develop a gap plan between the current and future state data architectures and coordinate with fellow enterprise architects to develop road maps for orderly transition to the future state.
- Lead efforts to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities, such as but not limited to: master data management (MDM), metadata management, business intelligence (BI), content management, data integration, information lifecycle management and related information management or information infrastructure components.
- Ensure the overall design of company’s enterprise information architecture (EIA) and development of the organization's information-sharing strategy. Partner with business, functional, and information technology leaders across theo organizational landscape to determine which data/information assets should be treated as enterprise information. Faciliate the dissemination of such information across the enterprise as appropriate.
- Maintain the approved technology stack documentation and validate new designs against the stack as needed.
- Identify opportunities to generate revenue or improve business performance through the use of internal or external information content.
- Prepare conceptual and logical subject area models and implementation-level details that affect the continuum of disciplines involved in the architecture, design, implementation and management of enterprise data.
15. Select, develop, and evaluate staff to ensure the efficient operation of department.
16. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
17. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
18. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
19. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
20. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.