Lead Web Developer (Angular) Responsibilities Must Have Qualifications Desired Qualifications What's in it for you?
12-month contract (right-to-hire)
A top client of ours in the Easton area is looking for a Lead Front End Developer to help with the re-architecture of their main customer facing web application. The successful Lead Developer will be a dynamic, engaging individual who will help support the personalization of our clients new account center platform. Our client is looking for someone who is ready to take on a lot of responsibility by helping not only develop the application but contribute to conversations surrounding best practice and direction. If this sounds like something you're ready to take on please keep reading!
* Participate in and contribute to Architectural Reviews
* Participate in and contribute to Agile team ceremonies including: Daily standups, Backlog Reviews, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, System Demos
* Prescribe best practices associated with implementing and deploying client-side applications written in Angular2+
* Minimum 3+ years of experience delivering enterprise level client-side web applications written in Angular2+ (not AngularJS).
* Proficient understanding of Reactive Extensions for Angular (ngrx).
* Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms (Sass, LESS).
* Proficient understanding of Angular unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor).
* Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git).
* Strong ability to concisely and accurately convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to audiences with diverse backgrounds.
* Proficient understanding of web application security issues and security be design principles.
* Exceptional judgement, strategic thinking, and creative problem solving skills
* Experience delivering software with a Test-driven development approach
* Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0 A and WCAG 2.0 AA)
* Experience with Web Content Management Systems
* Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
* Familiarity with defining deployment pipelines for client-side JS applications
Must Have Qualifications
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door of a Fortune 100 best company to work for (#94 on 2019 list)
- Ability to work in cutting edge agile environment alongside some great scrum teams and product owners
- Great work life balance - opportunity for remote work
- Be a part of massive re-architecture on main revenue generating platform
- Work in brand new building on a beautiful campus right by Easton (close to downtown)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.