Location : Macon, GA
Duration : 5 Years
- Lead Help Desk/Computer/Data Operator/Project Manager shall be designated and serve as the Project Manager.
- The Lead Help Desk/Computer/Data Operator is expected to have an overall coordination role while proactively identifying and advocating improvements.
- This is a full-time position with the anticipation of 480 hours dedicated to Program Management.
- The requirements for the Project Manager are, at a minimum, as follows:
- Coordinate with the COR and Project Manager
- Handle human resource objectives
- Contribute to strategic plans
- Resolve problems
- Meet reporting requirements
- In addition to supervising the Computer Operators, the Lead Help Desk/Computer/Data Operator is responsible for receiving notices, reports, or requests from the Contracting Officers Representative (COR) or Project Manager (PM) and therefore is required to be available onsite during normal working hours.
- The Lead Help Desk/Computer/Data Operator, or designee, of the Systems Production and Customer Support shall be on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to deal with emergencies or system outages.