Title: Lead Integration Developer
Job Type: 6-month contract-to-hire
Salary: (Dependent on salary history and experience)
About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you’re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you’ve been looking for. We do IT talent right.
- Accredited Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, EE or equivalent.
- Experience in a Lead role, leading development teams.
- RCM/ACTONE Case Manager development experience on the environments and implementations comprising of
- Oracle or MS-SQL Database
- Application Server as Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic etc.
- Domain knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Trade Surveillance and in general compliance knowledge is a big plus.
- Experience of developing RCM custom plugins in Actimize environment.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge on RCM features – DART, Alert/Case Type, Workflow, Alert/Case views etc.
- Hands on experience on writing exceptional and complex SQL queries and procedures.
- Hands on experience on using tools like JIRA, HP QC ALM etc.
- Experience to work with the teams on global presence.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Should be able to work independently to result high quality deliverables, covering both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Perform unit testing and peer review of the code.
- Write and deliver release installation instructions, technical specifications document, low level design documents.
- Work with internal teams and client resources to be able to assist in release migrations
- Ability to stay focused working in a remote environment.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
CSI Tech at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta’s most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI’s IT resources nationwide.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning CSI Tech Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.