Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Kenosha area client to locate and bring on a Lead QA Analyst on a contract to hire opportunity!
- Support holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user-acceptance testing as a part of Agile/ Scrum teams.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
- Perform and participate in front-end and back-end testing.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases.
- Partner with Solution Analysts and Project Managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable and accurately tested.
- Track and report on established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
- Act as customer advocate.
- Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
- Support Quality Assurance (QA) activities related to complex applications and system implementation projects.
- Drive established QA practices and methodology for client's IT Project Services team within assigned projects.
- Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
- Work with teams without a QA representative to communicate, implement and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations.
- Collaborate with QA manager and QA team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
- Assist the QA automation engineer by providing functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and in identifying candidates for test automation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 8+ years QA experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years experience with formal test tools and common software quality test tools.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager Required.
- Experience with similar tools will also be considered
- QA Lead / Test Lead experience.
- Experience with SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Experience in Agile / Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of QA processes, practices and systems.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team-based environments.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics a plus.
- Proficient at independently writing SQL statements, including joins.
- Development background a plus.
- Experience testing applications built in Angular web application framework a plus.
- Experience using TestComplete or Protractor Automated Regression Tools a plus.
- Experience performing API testing a plus.
- Experience using Confluence Team Collaboration software a plus.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.