- Maintain existing and develop new regression automation for new features in the product.
- Maintain existing and develop new deployment automation to streamline the deployment process from development to production.
- Work Closely with Product Marketing and Management to help set team priorities
- Coordinate with multiple business units for feature integrations and field trials.
- Troubleshoot defects and communicate issues with the development team.
- Participate in Code reviews of both Development and test automation to identify gaps in test coverage.
- Prioritize tests and Manage Risks
- Mentor QA staff.
- Continue the culture of continuous improvements to QA practices.
- B.S or Higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 5-10+ years experience in a QA or Development Role
- 3-5+ years experience with Python or Ruby
- Experience testing web based applications
- Experience using source control (GIT, subversion, etc) and continuous integration tools (Travis/Jenkins, etc)
- Experience using Agile Program Management tools (e..g Rally, Jira) and Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with open source test frameworks such as Cucumber or Robot Framework
- Experience working with RESTful API Implementations
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong Communication and Problem Solving Skills
**** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please email your resume directly to LAUREN.ROBERTI@RHT.COM ****
Please note that our client does not provide sponsorship to C2C candidates
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$80,000.00 - $105,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design