The Lead SAP SD/ WM Functional Analyst will work with Customer Solutions Leads and business clients to design and implement global solutions using standard SAP as well as other systems interfaced with SAP to support the business process
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Understanding business needs and leading thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner fully leveraging SAP product capabilities.
- Expertise on SAP Order to Cash (OTC) and Warehouse Management (WM)
- Developing and maintaining architectural and design direction and leading teams to develop creative business solutions within it.
- Thought leadership, mentorship, and forum leadership in the areas of responsibility.
- Working with Customer Solutions analysts and business personnel to understand Finance business processes and provide the technology to support these processes.
- Developing, based on requirements submitted by the business, detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to SAP systems.
- Consulting with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
- Consulting with other custom code developers and provide technical specs for interfaced solutions.
- Performing unit testing of changes (configuration, custom development, etc) in development and staging environments, including regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by change.
- Coordinating long chain testing where appropriate of changes (configuration, custom development, etc) in development and staging environments.
- Providing prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on client needs.
- Providing support for other activities that impact the system, such as configuration changes to support changing business conditions, SAP ECC upgrades, application of hot packs, project work, etc.
- Providing ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
- Ensures that system reliability is maintained.
- Ensures that the IT enhancements and project demands are delivered successfully with anticipated results.
- Ensures development lifecycle and controls processes are followed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- 8+ years SAP experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the SD and MM modules.
- Technical leadership experience in architecting and collaborating with business process architect groups to develop efficient technical solutions in the areas of finance and/or treasury.
- Leadership in development, implement and support of global initiatives at various time zones.
- Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical users
- Experience with large SAP ERP global rollouts.
- Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints.
- Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.