TEKsystems has partnered with an Omaha-based company to add a Lead Software Development Engineer to their team to assist with the rewrite of their application.
The team follows a scrum based process with the common ceremonies of Planning, Refinement, Demo, Retro and Daily Standups. This enables the team to be self-aware and self-guiding with coaching from the Scrum Master and Product Vision from the Product Owner.
Expectations and Responsibilities
* A passion for software development with a strong desire for continuous improvement.
* Designs, analyzes, creates, supports and debugs the company's customer facing applications.
* Ability to work within a cross functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers.
* Develops high impact, widely used applications where end-user expectations are high as it relates to process flow, effectiveness and responsiveness.
* Active participant in all Scrum ceremonies.
* Ability to communicate with product owners, developers, testers, clients and end-users in a manner that helps continuously enhance the overall usability of the applications.
* Perform under minimal supervision on complex assignments.
* Ability to work independently while maintaining a team relationship.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field.
- 5+ years experience with C#, .NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, and Web Services
- JSON, IIS and ASP.NET; Design Patterns
- WCF Services; Web API; Entity Framework; ADO.NET; LINQ; T-SQL; Windows Forms; Web Forms; CSS; Java Script; JQuery; Angular JS
- Unit Test framework; and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of PCI DSS Compliance
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment
- Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.