BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Senior Java Programmer - O Fallon,MO
Location: O Fallon,MO
Duration : 12 months Anticipated
* Experienced and proactive Lead, Software Development Engineer for a world class distributed agile development team in the payments space
* Mentor a small team of software engineers and implement projects as part of an Agile delivery team
* Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and speed to market
* Plays key role in replicating and resolving production issues with SME knowledge on one or more applications
* Identifies and implements complex automation efforts
* Contribute to the team and wider platform on a daily basis the design and development of the platform.
* Work with internal stakeholders and senior management to define business requirements and assist in the prioritization of tasks for the software engineering team
* Contribute to architectural discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the rest of the product suite.
All About You
* Ideally full stack experienced developer with strong/expert level Java development/architecture experience with Spring/Git Expertise
* Proven experience building world class solutions on a global scale
* Experience with Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, or Google Cloud, and designing and developing cloud-native applications
* Strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
* Experience with various coding languages Java, Go, C++,ESQL, etc.
* Familiarity with cloud computing concepts preferred (MS Azure, Google Cloud and/or Amazon Web Services)
* Experience in CI/CD pipeline creation via Jenkins
* Experience in event driven systems (Apache Kafka, NATS, etc)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about how we use personal information collected, view our Privacy Notice and CCPA Addendum.
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130527 when responding to this ad.