The primary purpose of this job is to perform complex business applications work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related technical or project tasks. Performs duties and influences project completion in one or more of the business applications technology disciplines: custom applications, web application, ERP application or IT Quality. Sets direction, provides business cases/ influences senior IT management to ensure GB internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded. Responsible for independently gathering, analyzing requirements, leading support of the Oracle R12 Discrete Manufacturing and Supply Chain Suite of Applications with supporting interfaces to and from peripheral applications and vendors.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform business applications work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related technical or project tasks. Performs duties in one or more of the business applications technology disciplines: Custom applications, Enterprise applications, ERP applications. Takes direction from management and senior staff. Responsible for participating in gathering, analyzing requirements, and implementing complex projects. Ensures Integer internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), tests and validates various system programs and/or software to support quality control practices. Guides review and refinement of internal processes and procedures
- Cultivates a broader range of internal networks and develops broader external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
- Develops a detailed understanding of supported functional areas
- Drives continuous improvement of standards for application and data security within applications
- Accountable for results-based project plans and meeting timelines for detailed tasks and deliverables.
- Provides global project direction and sets direction for internal teams and external vendors
- Provides business cases and influences senior IT management
- Researches and recommends upgrades or replacements for tools, methods, and technology and helps coordinate upgrades of complex applications
- Serves as an escalation point for analysis and resolution of complex problems. Researches problem solving tools and techniques and evaluates applicability to specific problems within assigned area
- Helps drive improvements in technology based on functional understanding, comfortable working with, presenting to, and influencing all levels of functional partners
- Reviews current frameworks and solutions, challenges status quo, and consistently suggests potential alternative approaches and points of view
- Leads support teams as required from project to project. In doing so, provides coaching and positive influence in managing associates.
- Provides guidance and helps identify opportunities for growth for less experienced associates
- Has in-depth knowledge across all business areas to provide requirements to applications support in a manner that conveys detail and understanding of our systems and business needs
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: BS Degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum Experience: 7+ Years of related experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills:
- Demonstrated strong understanding of project management practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate on teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and present effectively
- Strong experience in business process design and workflows
- Ability to develop system requirements and define system strategies
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively suggest and drive implementation of improvements and optimizations
- Design and prototyping skills.
- Ability to gather requirements, create design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes and work on project delivery teams.
- Develops and maintains corporate intranet site and other SharePoint and 3rd party applications, workflows, sites and associated technology. Leads and executes on architecture decisions and environment management.
- Works with vendors and other partners where appropriate to consume and deploy content and other code in SharePoint and 3rd party applications.
- Leads and executes complex integrations into SharePoint and 3rd party applications and migrates data content using appropriate tools.
- Applications Delivery:
- Broad experience of Application Development across many technologies and specifically in Microsoft Development. Experienced troubleshooting skills. Develops and maintains complex and/or enterprise applications and integrations that may involve 3rd party applications and associated technology.
- Drives technology decisions and execution of applications across teams and across departments, vendors and other partners where appropriate. Leads and mentors others as necessary to execute deliverables.
- Drives architectural decisions, strong technical thought leadership. Experienced in development across many technologies including Microsoft development tools and databases.
- Thorough Understanding of MRP Concepts and Business Processes, Supply Chain Business Processes, and Plan to Build Business Processes.
- 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations of Oracle ERP R12.
- Identifies process and technology solution to solve business issues across Supply Chain and Discrete Manufacturing
- Delivers daily production break/fix support; also assists with enhancements to the Supply Chain and Manufacturing Applications
- Gathers business requirements and conduct meetings with the business in the Supply Chain and Manufacturing functional areas
- Other: May travel up to 15% (1-2 weeks per quarter)