Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
The incumbent is responsible for providing system administration, application support, business analysis, application optimization, solution design, data standardization and enforcement, end user support, and operational reporting on a learning management platform and its related integrations. This role also supports ongoing project initiatives and implementations as needed.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide high level of subject matter expertise and support for multiple instances of the platform and third party integrations. Defines, monitors and trouble shoots system performance.
2. Provide daily administration and support of the platform including, but not limited to, managing and setting user profiles, security roles, learning object customizations, groups, custom page layouts, validations, workflow automation, and third party integrations.
3. Serve as the first tier point of contact for the learning management system, assisting with both product support, and with implementations working with management.
4. Responsible for working closely with business units to build, implement, and maintain reporting and dashboards.
5. Assist with efforts to develop, train and expand use of the platform to optimize productivity and effectiveness resulting in enhanced user knowledge and overall organizational competency with the platform.
6. May evaluate new releases and apps, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with administration best practices and maintains and monitors compliance to corporate security policies.
7. May assist with database de-duping and clean up procedures, including data migrations and/or mass data uploads.
8. Work with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize specific requirements. Develop and contribute to project deliverables that support the business processes, including functional specifications, solution design documents and hands-on configuration of the system.
9. May be responsible for assisting with environment governance and release management by playing a critical role during upgrades, releases, testing, change management activities, and change set deployments across environments, e.g., Stage and/or Pilot testing to implement functionality to Production.
10. Collaborate closely with developers, vendors, and/or infrastructure team members to analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex issues.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within..
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works under general supervision to act as a central resource providing ongoing support, management, business analysis and solutions for all aspects of the learning management platform. Work is varied with moderate complexity, requiring a moderate level of independent judgment within established guidelines.