The LMS Administrator is responsible for resolving help desk tickets, approving training certificates, and video recording group training events. He/she assists with other projects related to learning services and communication events. Where necessary the successful candidate will cross-train colleagues or customers to support an LMS. Previous customer service experience related to the implementation of new technology would be helpful.
This is an entry level position in a fast moving environment that requires every team member be ready to undertake unexpected tasks that may be outside their job description.
- Assist users access corporate training sites
* Approve/reject training certifications in accordance with ASM Training policy
* Write and Develop FAQ documents
* Draft procedures to support the use of ASM's Learning Management Systems
* Beta test training courses prior to launch
* Deactivate user training accounts
* Assist with the upload of user account information
* Cross train colleagues/customers in the use of LMS
* Operate video camera for recordings of training sessions
* Assist in the editing of recordings or other training materials
High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
0-2 years of administrative support or project coordination experience on government contracts.
Other Job Specific Skills
* Strong attention to detail and editing skills, as well as the ability to multi-task under pressure.
* Ability to work well with clients and team members, as well as independently, sometimes with little guidance or supervision.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Project or equivalent.
* Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills. Experience with public speaking.
* Exhibits willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
* Demonstrates professionalism and a strong customer service skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
* Working knowledge of government contracts and related policies and requirements is preferred.
* Problem-solving and decision making skills.
* Familiarity with learning management software and/or open source software an advantage
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud applications preferred