Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
As a Learning and Performance (Corporate Training) System Administrator you would be responsible for supporting programs and activities as determined by manager-based department needs. The position will effectively administer course and program roll-out to all employees and designated client and provider groups issued primarily through the Learning Management Systems (LMS).
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide support with program meetings and training sessions including research and finalization of potential vendors, quotes, organizing meeting details and securing final contracts. Support meeting and training session administration and system needs both on and offsite. Serve as program back up to manager for offsite attendance.
2. Provide LMS technical and customer support through troubleshooting with end users, testing training solutions in LMS Pilot environments, researching solutions with management, vendors, trainers, etc. Identify potential issues and efficiencies through assistance of course and program rollouts including custom HR and IT rollouts within LMS. Ensure all issues are addressed to customer's satisfaction and meets department quality standards.
3. Set-up training events and sessions in LMS Live environment, load courses in LMS Pilot environment and upload final online training courses from pilot to live environment.
4. Assist both learning and performance program roll-out activities, including general communication and marketing development. Assist with requests for learning and performance opportunities through research of internal and external options and recommend solutions.
5. Maintain reports for departmental programs including monthly, department & corporate metric reporting for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with direction and approval of management. Assist in running external training portal reports and data for new and established training metrics. Respond to customer and management requests for ad-hoc reports.
6. Build and maintain both training and CED intranet pages to support marketing & communication plans, special projects, training program builds, etc. Identify new and relevant content to help promote courses, increase participation and education of various programs to achieve 100% attendance and completions.
7. Develop and maintain CED established surveys to ensure the survey features are used to the fullest extent. Identify and recommend potential system enhancements. Run and analyze survey reports as requested by department and/or business.
8. Serve as back-up administrator for LMS activities including performance (competency) and social learning tools and functions. Support various administrative duties within LMS in support of quarterly enhancements. Responsible for updating LMS training guides and wikis.
9. Support and provide feedback on testing plans for both new and existing courses and materials and recommend solutions. Identify technical, grammar, spelling and formatting errors. 10. Participate in department project teams including process improvement initiatives.
11. Assist vendors with using internal department tools (LMS, WebEx, Zoom, etc.) when delivering instructor-led training. Ensure all vendor functionality is tested and operational ahead of program roll-outs.
12. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
13. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
14. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
15. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent possesses and applies general knowledge of learning and performance programs, systems, tools, training and development support. The incumbent works independently and under general supervision. Work is varied and complex requiring strong judgment and planning to recommend and implement the appropriate course of action in conjunction with the department's Leadership. More complex issues may be referred to higher levels.