- Experience in MRB / Liaison Engineering with major Aircraft manufacturer.
- Experience with Aircraft Mechanical Systems troubleshooting & repair highly desirable.
- Experience with Flight Controls rigging & trims a plus.
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope.
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge.
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements.