Bachelor's degree in engineering, networking, computer, telecommunications or equivalent job-related experience, 5-6 years progressive, technical experience required.
Experience in Engineering and/or Installation and Testing in one (or more) of the following Transport technologies:
• Ciena, Nortel, Fujitsu, Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) equipment platforms is essential.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suites and drawing complex system diagrams using CAD-based software is preferred.
• Teamwork: Candidate must be able to work well with others (as a team) and individually (on your own projects) with a positive attitude.
• Communication Skills: A good verbal/written communication skills are required for this job.
• Project Management: Candidate will be working on several projects at a time and good project/ time management are required for this job.