The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Line Technicians main responsibility is to ensure the proper setup of the packaging line before and during a job run.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate, set-up, change over and make minor repairs to various packaging equipment
- Ensures the packaging line is running at its maximum potential during a job run
- Follows all procedures set forth in the set-up procedures
- Assists the line attendants and mechanics
- Effectively completing appropriate paperwork
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area; cleaning and sanitizing operating equipment
- Troubleshoot rapidly and effectively to ensure minimal line downtime
- Work and coordinate with packaging team and support groups